Notes for the Authors
- Version of your article should be submitted to the conference organizers as an e-mail attachment.
- The attachment should be in doc-file named after the author’s surname.
- The length of the paper should be at the maximum 35 000 characters with spaces.
- Pages should be A4 size using Times New Roman font, size 12 for body of the text and size 14 for headers.
- All manuscripts must be written in English;
- authors whose English is non-native are encouraged to have their manuscript reviewed for language before submission.
- Each manuscript should include the title, author’s names, institution, address, and e-mail address.
The scientific committee retains the right not to include all papers if these do not follow the above mentioned guidelines.
CITATIONS and REFERENCES
Last Updated (Tuesday, 31 July 2012 09:32)